What's in My Bag Tag


I have gone completely Tag crazy! But they are so fun, and I think it's a great way for you to get to know me. And what better way is there for you to get to know me than for me to show you all the useless junk I store in my purse... Let's get started!

Dot's fashions - $10
Firstly, is the purse itself. I bought this cute little red cross-body at my job for around $10. Before this one, I was using this massive, navy colored, quilted purse I bought from Amazon, that everyone -Including me.- lovingly calls the "Grandma purse". And inside it was a Mary Poppins-esque modge-podge of uselessness. So when I finally downsized for the winter, I also had to downsize all the random junk inside.


Firstly are my sunglasses. I love sunglasses, and change them with every outfit. These cute, black, heart shaped glasses just happened to match the outfit I was wearing while taking these pictures. I bought them from Amazon for only a few dollars.
The black cat face is from a Japanese online grocer, and holds my annoying in-ear headphones. I prefer my around-ear ones, but in public I end up looking like I'm getting ready to signal planes to land.

The little Harajuku girl is a powdered perfume I received as a gift many years ago, and I still love it to this day. It's by Gwen Stefani, and is called Love. I'm surprised it still has a scent!

The green package is actually matcha gum I got from one of my Skoshboxes. If you don't know what Skoshbox is, you can click here to read all my posts about it.

Yes my house key is Tweety Bird... I also have keys on there that I have no clue what they actually unlock... Narnia?...

The soup keychain is attached to my new car keys (You can read more about my car here.). -I keep my keys separate because I am very forgetful!- I also got the soup keychain from the same Japanese online grocer, and I find it awesome and weird at the same time. It actually feels like food!

And finally, because I have frequently dry lips, I have my favorite NYC Applelicious lip balm. I bought it at CVS for only a couple dollars because It was cheap and cute, and I now love it. It's pretty hydrating, leaves a bit of shimmer on my lips, and it smells like apples. Yum.

That's it! Well, I also have my rewards cards, ID, bank card, etc, obviously. But I'm not going to take a picture of those!
Weirdly enough, I am not a hoarder in my daily life - I hate clutter.-, but in my purse I am a complete hoarder. I have an old ATM card from a bank I don't go to anymore, and old gift cards that only have like two cents in them! I finally just got rid of an old expired school ID from years ago, so, baby steps...

Thanks for reading! If you would like to read other tags I've done, click here.
- xo Brittany 

Do you hold onto meaningless stuff in your purse? Have you done the What's in Your Bag Tag? Let me know in the comments!


Follow on Bloglovin


0 comments: