2013: My Favourites

Happy new year everyone! So 2013 has been an amazing year for my blog, and for me. I managed to get a 2:1 in my first year of uni, whilst also running my blog full time, I know that might not seem very impressive to some of you but I'm certainly happy with it. I also won Best New Beauty Blog at the Cosmo Blog Awards in October, which I still can't really believe, thankyou all so much for voting for me and allowing that to happen. I've gained many new followers, and completed some major goals: reaching 20,000 followers on Instagram and 30,000 on Tumblr was really really amazing. I had 3 of my designs made in to nail wraps (which you can still get here) which is something I could never have dreamt of. I've also learnt a lot about blogging, business and made a tonne of new friends in the nail art world this year. Whilst 2013 was truly amazing, I'm hoping 2014 will be even better, or at least just as good! I already have some amazing projects lined up that I can't wait for you to hear about.

I've chosen a few of my favourite designs from this year, although it was really really hard to pick. But what I'm most interested in is what you want to see more of next year? Please let me know in the comments! 






















Which is your favourite? Let me know in the comments!
Alice 

0 comments: