November Favorites

A list of my favorite products and things I bought in November 2013.



I have actually managed to write a Favorites post that isn't two months late! Yay! 
Yes, it is time to share my favorite things I went broke buying during the month of November. I am fueling this journey with brick oven pizza, and an eggnog latte. Weird combination, but it works.
Let's get started!

Glasses - Really Expensive...
First up is an item that is a favorite not just because it's cute, but because it also helps me see! Which is a total bonus. (You can read more about my impaired vision here
They are really cute, and I have gotten a lot of compliments on them, but they were painfully expensive. I guess that's the price you pay to actually be able to, you know, see things.

Hello Kitty watch from Amazon - A gift.
Next is this super adorable watch my mother bought me for work. I can't carry my phone with me during my shift, which is totally fine, but there are no clocks except the tiny one on the register. So my mom fed my Hello Kitty addiction and helped me discover what time it was, all in one gift. Yes I know that's weird that I didn't own a watch before this, but it's 2013! My phone tells me everything! 

Not Your Mother's Sea salt spray - $4-$5
I was really bored of my hair, which I always wear straight, so I decided to try wavy hair! My hair is already naturally a bit wavy, so I thought it would be a nice change of pace. 
I was looking for a nice salt spray to help give my hair some nice, soft, beachy waves, when I found this brand. I had never heard of this company before, but the packaging was cute, and the low price didn't hurt either, so I figured I'd give it a shot. While it does contain dead sea salt and sea kelp, which doesn't sound too pleasant, it smells really good. It also leaves my hair feeling really soft, and does it's job of helping my hair stay nice and wavy.
I use it after I wash my hair, then I use my hair straightener -yes, I said Straightener :p-, to create soft curls. I finish it off by running my fingers through the curls to loosen them, then I spray a bit more to help hold the curl. 
I learned how to curl my hair with my straightener online, and it is so much nicer than using a curling iron! I am thinking about making a tutorial on how to do it, so if you think that would be interesting let me know in the comments.

Dot's Fashions - $10
I've already talked a lot about this purse during my What's in My Bag Tag post (here). But I love it so much, so I had to include it in this month's favorites list. 
I bought it at work for around $10. I love the red color, and silver accents. It goes with almost anything I wear. It also holds a surprising amount of stuff!


And lastly is this really pretty necklace that my mother also bought me. Thanks mom! 
I don't know where she got it, most likely Amazon, because her and I are absolutely addicted to Amazon.
I love skeleton keys, and I also love vintage-looking bronze jewelry, so this has become a staple in my jewelry collection. I also like the cute watch face in it that actually keeps time really well. It's really unique looking, and I am just obsessed with it.

Thanks for reading! Sorry if this post was a bit short on favorite items. I had more, but I am saving them for a big haul post I have planned. There will also be some awesome new nail polish too, so stay tuned! 

If you would like to check out my list of favorite things from last month click here.
- Happy Holidays! Brittany

What were your favorite things that you bought in November? Let me know in the comments!

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments: