The Christmas Tag


Merry Christmas Eve!
I had some free time today before I head off to work on one of the busiest shopping days of the year -Eek!- to help some last minute shoppers.- I know how they feel though, I just finished my shopping Monday.- So I thought I would get myself into the Holiday spirit by doing the really cute Christmas Tag! I found it online a couple weeks ago, and figured what better day to do this tag than Christmas eve! I would have done it on Christmas day, but frankly I plan on doing absolutely nothing tomorrow... Like literally nothing...Except eating lots of food...

What is your favorite Holiday movie?
I love the old How the Grinch Stole Christmas cartoon, even more so than the latest remake.
It's from 1966, and was actually a TV special, not a movie. But I've owned it on VHS -Yes, I'm old.- since I was a child. It's just a classic, and it takes me back to when I was little. Happily, they play it on TV frequently now, so I don't have to break out the old VHS player.

What's your favorite Christmas color?
I love touches of really sparkly gold and silver, but I have also been really partial to a nice forest green. It's so hard to choose!

Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or morning?
Well, my birthday is actually on Christmas day, so I will usually open my Birthday gift on Christmas Eve -For some separation.- than any Christmas gifts on the day itself. When I was younger, my parents would let my brother and I open one Christmas gift on Christmas Eve, that was our tradition. Now that I'm an adult, I don't really care about receiving gifts, I prefer giving them. Though I hate shopping for them...Hence why I just finished shopping yesterday!

What's your favorite Christmas fragrance?
I don't know... Marc Jacobs Honey? *Cough*...No, that's just my current fragrance obsession. I would say any earthy fragrance, maybe something with hints of cinnamon or vanilla. 

Favorite Christmas smell?
I'm not really partial to the smell of Christmas trees, but I do love the smell of cinnamon, gingerbread, and the vanilla Holiday candles my mother is addicted to buying.

What's your favorite Holiday drink?
Well, since I am currently drinking one, and have had one at least once a day, I'm going to have to go with a Dunkin' Donuts eggnog latte. I love them so much! I'm going to be so sad when they're gone.

Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
Gingerbread men. I used to dislike the taste of gingerbread, it was just too dry, but now it is really growing on me. Though I do feel like some sort of gingerbread man murderer when I break them apart... Sorry!

Favorite Christmas song?
I don't know the name, but the one with Cee lo Green and the Muppets. I really am not a Cee lo Green fan -Sorry!- , but I love the Muppets. Plus it gets played daily at work. So I basically have to like it, or lock myself in an insane asylum...

Have you ever made a snow man?
Yes, quite a few times. I live in the North, so there is no shortage of snow to work with. I would usually make them, and then my older brother would destroy them. -Mean!- I remember when I was quite young, I made a baby snowman, and I was so sad when it melted!

What is most important to you about the Holidays?
Gifts! Just kidding! Not to get too sentimental, but getting to spend time with my close family, and hopefully see them enjoy the gifts I bought for them. And also Birthday cake... Lots of Birthday cake...

Thanks for reading, and Happy Holidays! I hope you all have a great Christmas!
To check out other tags I've done click here.
- xo Brittany  

Have you done The Christmas Tag? What's your favorite part of the Holidays? Let me know in the comments!

Follow on Bloglovin


0 comments: