Daisy Nail Art + TUTORIAL for Clothes Show Live

Hey everyone! So, as you may remember me mentioning, last week I went to London to film some tutorials for Clothes Show Live. The first tutorial is now live and I can't wait for you to see it! I've also done my own nails to accompany the tutorial. I absolutely love the simplicity of these nails, they're easy to create yet they really stand out. I definitely think this is a design to do if you're in a rush but you still want something that looks good.


For these I started off with a base of MASH - Black, then I used acrylic paint for the white flowers and dots, and then I used Butter LONDON - Jasper for the yellow centres of the flowers, all topped off with a coat of Seche Vite


And here's the tutorial on Clothes Show Live TV:


What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

0 comments: