Fashion & Beauty Haul

This post is quite picture heavy, so I'm warning you now! I went into a shopping craze this December, and I have a bunch of things I went broke for to show you!

Beauty box & compact from Ulta - $25


First up is this giant makeup case and gorgeous compact I picked up from Ulta. I normally don't buy makeup kits, but if I bought it I could get the compact for only $10 - Normally $25.- . So I couldn't pass it up! The compact also comes with an engraving plate and coupon to get your initials engraved into it.
The makeup is actually really cute, and I have been swatching it like crazy. So much so, that I was inspired to turn it into a swatching series on my blog! I normally only swatch nail polish, so I thought it would be fun to branch out into makeup. So keep a look out for that series to start in a couple weeks.

Blouses from Dot's - Around $10 -15 each.
Time to move on to fashion! I'm terrible at remembering prices, but I'm trying. I bought these from work, where I buy most of my wardrobe nowadays. I can't help it, we get such cute things!
The cream blouse with the black piping is a no sleeve tank, so I wear it now with a cardigan, and I figure I can wear it in the summer by itself and still look chic and cute. I bought the blue blouse because I just couldn't get over the gorgeous color!

Accordion pleated skirt from Amazon - $25
I have been looking for an accordion maxi skirt forever, but could never find the right one. I found one I loved at Kohls, but they wanted over $40 for it! No thank you. So I went to the place that has everything, Amazon, and found this adorable one for only $25, plus free shipping. I love the color, the little belt, just everything about it. It looks so cute on, and currently I wear it with tights and a snug sweater, but in the summer I could easily pair it with a tee and sandals too.

Printed leggings and wedge booties from Dot's.
Printed leggings have really been growing on me, so I had to pick these up. I think they were around $10 or $12. And the boots were a splurge purchase, I tried them on and they were so comfortable! I paid around $20 I think.

Sweater, shorts, & turban headbands from Dot's.
Yes, I bought shorts in Winter! What's wrong with me?! But they are really high-waisted and flattering, and my co-worker totally talked me into them, so it wasn't technically my fault... :p Plus they look cute with tights or leggings... So there's that... They were like $13.
The sweater is a bit Gladiator with the gilded shoulders, but I love it. The green color is also really flattering on my ghostly pale skin. I don't remember how much it cost, sorry! Bad blogger!
I've seen the turban trend around for a while, but I couldn't really get into it. But when I saw these head bands I thought they were a cute baby step into this trend. I think they were $8 for the set. I have an awful memory apparently.

Sparkle sweater from Dot's
So sparkly! I love this sweater. It's a bit scratchy, but that's the price I'm willing to pay for so much sparkle! It's also quite slouchy, so it looks really cute with leggings. Obviously plain leggings, I don't need to look like a disco ball...

Big studded sweater from Dot's
Yes, yet another purchase from work! I think I shop there almost as much as I work there... Anyway! I bought this super comfy sweater with really interesting studded sleeves. It feels like I'm hugging a polar bear, just without the giant teeth and claws...

Sparkle earrings from Dot's - $4
Yay! I remembered a price! Anyway, I didn't buy any jewelry this month besides these earrings, which is so unlike me. But these are perfect for the holidays, and super sparkly! I also love big earrings, so I figure they will get a lot of use.

Covergirl Capital Collection Pyro Pink - $4

How could I have a haul on I Heart Nail Art without showing some polish! First up is this really cute purple holo-glitter polish from my local drugstore. It's from the Covergirl Capital Collection which is inspired by the Hunger Games Catching Fire. I really wanted all the polishes in the collection, but my drugstore was basically cleaned out, so I could only find this shade, and an unattractive mustard yellow holo-glitter. Though as I write this I found a shade called Rogue Red from the collection which is just gorgeous.

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Sparks Fly - $5

And lastly I picked up this Sally Hansen blue based polish with different sized silver glitter particles. 
I went to this giant CVS one weekend, and the polish aisle was huge! It was like my heaven. How I walked out with only one polish is a mystery. I have already used it for a Winter themed design - Coming soon.- , and am really pleased with the coverage and formula.

Well that's it! Sorry if it was a bit long. I also bought gifts for my family, but my mom reads this blog, and I don't want her to know what I got her. I'll do a haul post after Christmas and share what I bought them, and maybe what I received as well. (Marc Jacobs Honey fragrance? Fingers crossed!)


Thanks for reading! (Swatches of the polishes shown are coming soon!) To read my last Haul post click here.    
- xo Brittany

What is your favorite purchase you've made this month? Have you done a December haul post? Let me know in the comments!
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments: