I Mustache You a Question...

Hello! Today I will be sharing my first nail design for December!
I've been doing a lot of Swatch & Reviews lately, which is fun, but I have missed doing designs. So when I had some free time last week I knew I had to do one. Especially because work is going to be crazy now that Christmas is right around the corner, and I don't know if I'll have time for designs in the coming weeks.

I mustache you a question... But I'm shaving it for later.
OK, no more mustache puns, I swear! But yes, while this isn't Movember, I couldn't resist creating some mustache nail art after I discovered these adorable stencils at a local store for only $1! I also bought some spider ones which I was going to use for Halloween, but didn't have time. I might create some nail art with them anyway, and just make it into something Gothic. I used to be goth during my awkward teen years, so maybe I could create some chic, spider, Gothic nail art... Maybe.

Anyway, for this mustache nail design, I decided to make facial hair a bit girly...HA! By using my dusty rose colored Milani A Rose My Lady as my base color. Then I used NYC Black Lace Creme for most of my mustaches. Of course I wanted a little sparkle, so I used my new obsession, Zoya Tomoko (Click here for swatches.) , to create a glitter 'stache on my ring fingers. I finished the design off with a coat of my Revlon Quick Dry top coat.
The awesome thing about the stencils is that they are self adhesive, so they won't slip on the nails, and they are also reusable! So I can have cute mustache nails anytime I want.




I really love this design, and actually got a few compliments on it.
It makes me think of my favorite fictional detective, Hercule Poirot. I just need a murder case, and some hot chocolate... Maybe just the hot chocolate will suffice.

Thanks for reading! I'd love to stay but I really Mustache...OK, now no more mustache puns...
To check out my previous nail designs click here.
Happy Holidays, Brittany

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments: