The Sweater Weather Tag


To further my total Tag obsession I've decided to do the Sweater Weather Tag! I came across it online, and thought it would be really fun to do. I know the questions are very Fall related, and it's December, but I couldn't resist! Plus, the name sounds very Wintry.
 Yes, I know I've been doing a lot of tags lately, I hope you don't mind. I just think they're kind of fun to do, and it's an easy way for readers of my blog to get to know me. And I can't stop reading tag posts myself, so why not write them too!

Favorite candle scent?
I know most bloggers love candles, sadly I am not one of them. I like candles, I am just too cheap to by the nice, expensive ones. But I do have a big red velvet candle my mom bought for me that I just love. Sadly it's on its last leg, but it smells so good!
Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Coffee! I can't live without coffee. I hate tea, but I do like hot chocolate. I just would rather drink coffee... All the time...
What's the best fall/Winter memory you have?
I can't really think of one, I must be getting old... But I have always loved the Fall and Winter months, so I'm sure I've had plenty of great moments... I just can't remember them... Though I do remember playing in lots of leaf piles and snow piles as a kid, so that's a nice memory.
Which do you prefer: Dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I always try to be that girl who can rock the bold red lip, and I continuously fail. But winged eye liner is my signature day look. So I pick winged eyeliner.
Best fragrance for Fall/Winter?
I am not really a fragrance connoisseur, but I am currently obsessed with Marc Jacobs Honey, and I think it would be great in any season! One day I will pay the $90 and get it myself. Until then, I will use up all the testers at Ulta.
Favorite Thanksgiving food?
I love cranberry sauce so much! It isn't Thanksgiving to me without cranberry sauce.
What is the Autumn weather like where you live?
Well, it is currently snowing like crazy here. But in Autumn Rhode Island is quite nice. I only need a light jacket or sweater and I'm ready to go. There is also the changing of leaves, which is always so pretty.
Now all the leaves are dead, and I can't even see my car in the morning. It's like digging for fossils just trying to clean the snow off... I miss Fall...
Most worn sweater?
I would say my grey sweater I bought from Delia's. I love it so much. I've had it for years, but I wear it at least once a week. It's just so cozy and flattering, and because it's neutral I can pair any of my crazy scarves with it and still look cute.
Must have Fall/Winter polish?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I am addicted to my Zoya Tomoko polish right now (Swatches). I think it works for Fall, Winter, the Holidays, anytime!
Football games or jumping in leaves?
Foot... Ball...? Just kidding! But I am not a sporty kind of girl. I know nothing about football, and I'm fine with it. So I pick jumping in leaves. Sounds way more fun anyway.
Skinny jeans or Uggs?
I actually own not one pair of Uggs! I know, shocking. But I do own quite a few skinny jeans. So the choice is obvious.
Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
No... I hate pumpkin. Mom if your reading this, I'm sorry - She is addicted to anything with the word pumpkin in it.- . But it's true, I find anything pumpkin flavored to be unbearable. 
Favorite Fall TV show?
I love Once Upon a Time so much! I hate that it won't be back until March, I can't wait that long!
What song gets you in the Fall Spirit?
Are there even Fall songs? I don't think so... But the endless Christmas songs currently playing at work get me into the holiday spirit. They also might put me into a straight jacket, but that's neither here nor there...

Well that's it! Thank you for reading my Sweater Weather Tag!
To check out other Tags I've done click here.
- xo Brittany

Have you done the Sweater Weather Tag? Let me know in the comments!

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments: