Tutorial Thursday: Santa

Hey everyone! Just a quick tutorial post today for these cute Santa nails that I did for Barry M. As I mentioned on tuesday, I have too many tutorials to only post on tuesdays before Christmas so I'm going to do both tuesday and thursday tutorials until Christmas day.  I'm so tired after having been doing nails for the past 8 hours (!!!) and editing photos. It's now 2:40am and I desperately want to go to bed, I need to learn to stop leaving my posts until the last minute! Anyway, the full post will be after the jump




And now for the tutorial!


Step 1: Paint your nails with Barry M - Lychee
Step 2: Using Barry M - Bright Red and a small brush or toothpick, paint red on the top third of your nail
Step 3: Using a toothpick or dotting tool, line the red using Barry M - Matt White
Step 4: Using the Barry M - White Nail Art Pen, paint on Santa's beard
Step 5: Using the Barry M - Black Nail Art Pen paint on the eyes
Step 6: Paint on a nose using Barry M - Dragon Fruit and finish off with a coat of topcoat to seal in your design, and you're done!

What do you think? Let me know in the comments
Alice

0 comments: