Painting Other People's Nails

Hey everyone! It's almost a year since I did one of these posts and as I'm doing nails at Pastille nail bar in Leeds tomorrow (14th December) I thought it would be a good time to post all the nails I've been doing on other people. These are only over the past couple of months because I'm not very good at documenting it but hopefully you still get an idea! Don't forget you can come in tomorrow for walk-in appointments and I'll be there from 10-4 if you'd like any of my designs, or if you'd like christmas nails! I'll put the rest of the nails after the jump otherwise it'll be a bit long.

Above: Hebi's matte drip nails.
Below: Hebi's geometric nails



Above: Heidi's red and gold Christmas nails
Below: Lauren's christmas trees and christmas puddings



Above: Louise's glitter fade nails
Below: Natalie's dog nails (which you can see the tutorial for here)



Above: Nicole's floral heart nails
Below: Nicole's pink polka dot roses. (Can you guess what her favourite colour is?)


Below: Heidi's glitter triangle nails


What do you think? Which design of mine would you like me to do on you? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

0 comments: