Little Tip Off Falsies: Launching Soon!

Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. The last few days were spent frantically trying to finish my dissertation, get it bound and hand it in. Honestly, I have never felt such a huge sense of relief in my life! Unfortunately, my nails have been suffering through the diss-drama, and the hours bashing away on my keyboard combined with stress-induced nail biting means they're looking a bit worse for wear. Hopefully after a little bit of TLC they will be in a good enough to condition to paint (and photograph) again! Anyway, since my own nails have been short and naked for the past week or so, I've been channelling my nail art energy into another little project... Hand painted falsies!

If you follow Little Tip Off on Facebook (you can find me here) you'll know that I've decided to start selling false nail sets. To celebrate the launch I'm also doing a giveaway for all UK fans, so if you've a penchant for falsies (and cute little sloths), then make sure you head over to Facebook and get involved! I don't think I'll be selling properly for another couple of weeks, as I'm very busy for the rest of the month, but at the moment I'm just gathering together a few design ideas and getting the word out there. 

I imagine the prices will range from about £4 - £15, depending on the intricacy of the design and materials used. I'm also doing a 'custom made' option which will involve the customer sending me an image/concept, and then developing some bespoke nails from that. I know so many people struggle to match their nails to an outfit for a special occasion, whether it be lack of time or patience, so hopefully Little Tip Off will provide a brilliant service to those who have a big event approaching!

Anyway, I'll stop babbling now, and show you a few more of my designs instead. You may recognise some of them from previous blog posts, but others are totally original. I think I'll do different colour options for a few as well, so hopefully there'll be something for everyone! Let me know what you think :)




If you have any design ideas and would like to purchase some nails in the future, just drop me a comment. I'm going to try my hardest to get everything sorted by the beginning of September, and I promise that they will all be very reasonably priced, and there'll be something to suit every taste and budget!

0 comments: