C is for Cupcakes!

So I told myself I was going to stick to all the prompts on the ABC Nail Challenge. I have a real problem with this letter though. Originally "C" was supposed to be for Camo. I have a very strong dislike for camouflage print. No offense to anyone but I just truly cannot stand it. That said I opted for different designs for the letter "C"

C is for Cupcakes!



 I'm kind of sad because I was trying something new with my light box, which evidently wasn't a good idea, and all of the pictures I took of these nails pretty much suck...



The base color I used is Zoya "Julie" it has shimmer in it but it didn't show up too well in the pictures.


Designs from Thumb to Pinky - glitter, chevron (not very noticeable), cheetah print, floral and pink polka dots.

That's all for now. Until next time, 
Thank you for reading!



0 comments: