Impress Challenge

Day Two


(To catch up on day one of my Impress Press-on Manicure Challenge click here.)

Here are a few more pictures from day one.
Last night I took a shower and washed my hair. I was curious if the press-on nails would be able to survive water for an extended period of time, as well as contact with shampoo. They did! Well, sort of. After I dried my hair, I tested the nails. Most of them still felt strong and sturdy. But my right pinkie nail had lifted slightly on the side. It is still on, but I feel like it won't be for long. The bet around my house is that these nails won't make it to Saturday, and I think it might be spot on. I keep pressing on it, so again, time will tell.

Day Two
The pictures look a bit different today, it is super gloomy and rainy - My kind of day.-, so I had to use a light when taking the photos.

I don't know if it is noticeable, but my left pinkie finger - What is with the pinkies!- press-on nail is dented now. I was cleaning my coffee maker, and knocked my hand against it. So now I know the press-on's are not that durable. It's not obvious enough to make me change the nail though.
As you can see, the design still looks glossy, and it is nice not to have to worry about chipping or smudging.
Besides the pinkie nails, all the other nails feel good, and I haven't had any other issues.
While there were some problems, I am pleasantly surprised. By past experience I should have woken up this morning with nails stuck to my pillows or face. I am still hopeful they will actually make it the whole week.

The Impress Challenge will continue Saturday with day three and four.

Thanks for reading!
Brittany

Would you try Press-on Nails? Have you tried them?

Follow on Bloglovin



0 comments: