Up Nail Art

Hello everyone! 
Today's blog post is a bit delayed but better late than never right? 

Here are my official go with my Halloween costume nails.




That's right! Pixar's UP. 


This design is kind of recreation of a design I did about 8 months ago. (seen below)


I think I've definitely improved, especially with Russell. 


Just a quick rundown of the colors - the background is a gradient of Wet N Wild Teal Slowly and See and Zoya Blu (one of my favorite polishes ever). Everything else (as always) was done with acrylic paint and topped with Seche Vite. 

Onto the Halloween pictures! Whee I'm so excited!


Slight disclaimer: I'm not really one to post pictures of myself on my blog & such but I felt this was appropriate.

The photo above is of me and my boyfriend. In case it's not obvious, I am Russell and he is dressed as Mr. Fredricksen. I consider myself a decently crafty person and I put together both of our costumes myself. (lots of hot glue!)
I probably should have but I didn't really take any close up pictures of my costume. I made the sash out of brown fabric and foam and painted each badge with acrylic paint (hooray acrylic paint!) I actually painted my hat and flag (not too visible in the picture) with acrylic paint as well. 
Oh and our Ellie badges! Which I did take a picture of.


Again, acrylic paint. I actually topped them with nail polish top coat (haha!) Not perfect but I don't think anyone was looking that closely. 

We both carried around balloons all day at school. We got so many compliments, which I was honestly not expecting! It was a great feeling. 


One last picture. Isn't he a cutie!?  Oh & theres the little paper house I attached to the balloons. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this. Sorry it kind of turned into a personal post. 

Thanks for reading!




0 comments: