A Month in Mani's

A Monthly round up of all my manicure looks for October 2013.




It's that time again! Time to list all the manicures completed for the month of October. I definitely want to keep this a regular feature on I Heart Nail Art -Hopefully you agree!-. I like having a round up of all the nail related posts I've done for the month, and also It's fun to see the nail looks I was able to accomplish. I wish I could make even more designs, but a girls gotta work! Though I do promise to try to make more tutorials, I've totally been slacking on that lately...Oops...




My first look for October was actually also my first Dupe! I pitted Butterlondon Cheeky Chops against Sally Hansen Lightening. To see who won, check out the original post here.


My first nail design of the month was this mint and striped design. I used Covergirl Mint Mojito as the base on most of my nails, then added a black nail gem. For my ring finger and thumb I used striping tape, NYC Black Lace Creme, and NYC French White Tip. Then I applied a coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat in one.


This manicure was made using four coats of Maybelline Drops of Jade over two coats of Covergirl Mint Mojito as my base. Than I applied a coat of Sally Hansen base & top coat in one.


My third nail art tutorial! I teach you how to make simple bows. For this look I used Essie Merino Cool as my base, Sally Hansen Diamonds as an overlay, and NYC French White Tip for my bows. I then applied some nail gems, and a coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty base and top coat in one.
(From Bow Tutorial)


My Doctor Who inspired design was made using quite a few polishes; Sally Hansen Gilty Pleasure, NYC Black Lace Creme, Avon Cosmic, Avon On Point Blue, Pure Ice No Means No, and NYC French White Tip. Then I applied some nail gems, and a coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat in one.


For this manicure I used a coat of NYC French White tip as a base to make the green pop. Then I applied three coats of Covergirl Glosstinis Appletini. I finished the look with a coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat in one.


This mani was made using NYC French White Tip as a base to help coverage. Then three coats of Covergirl Glosstinis Bahama Mama. I finished the look with a coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat in one.

Thanks for reading! If you would like to check out last month's post click here.
- xo Brittany

Which manicure was your favorite? Let me know in the comments!
My favorite was my Doctor Who design. Being the big nerd that I am, that was super fun to create.

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments: