Tutorial Tuesday: Saran Wrap Nails

Hey everyone! Super quick post, it's late and I have to be up early to go to London tomorrow. I'm off to do something exciting, which you shall see very soon. Today's tutorial isn't a very original one, in fact I think the idea originated from Nailed It, but hopefully you will appreciate it nonetheless. I have a load of christmas tutorials coming your way, but they wont start until December, I'm a strict scrooge!

Step 1: Paint your nails with a base colour, I used Barry M – Dragon Fruit
Step 2: Once your base layer is dry paint a layer of a contrasting colour over the top, (I used Barry M - Blueberry Ice-Cream) do your nails one at a time with this and the next step - and be quick
Step 3: Roll up some cling film in to a ball and dab it onto the wet blue nail varnish
Step 4: Finish off with a topcoat (I use Seche Vite) to seal in your design, and you're done!

What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Alice

P.S Have you entered my giveaway yet?

0 comments: