The Would You Rather Tag: Beauty Edition


Hello all! I've seen this tag floating around Youtube and some of my favorite blogs for awhile, so I thought I would give it a go today! It's the perfect day for it since it is snowing like crazy outside, and I have absolutely no plans other than cleaning, and watching The Hobbit. AGAIN. I can't help it! I just love that movie...

Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, & lipglosses, or lose all your palettes & eyeshadows?
Well, I don't use eyeshadow very often, even though I tell myself I will... But then I don't... But I can't lose my mascara and eyeliner! So I choose losing all of my palettes and eyeshadows.

Would you rather chop off all your hair, or never be able to cut it again?
I have chopped off my hair on many occasions so that's not scary. But I am in the annoying growing out process with my hair right now, so losing the temptation to cut it would be great! I pick never being able to cut it again.

Would you rather a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I have never tried coral shades on my skin before, and my ghostly pale skin already has a pink tint, so I'll go with the easiest choice and pick pink.

If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather spend it on clothes or makeup?
Oooh! Tough choice! I do love both... But I could buy a lot of clothes! And I can never have enough clothes... OR, third option! Nail polish! I pick $1000 worth of nail polish.

Would you rather shop at Mac or Sephora?
Since I've never been to either, I choose Ulta.

Would you rather use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I would have to pick lip color, since I am not very adventurous with it, it would be easier to live with. Plus I just bought a giant box of eyeshadows! I can't part with that!

Would you rather wear Winter clothes in Summer, or Summer clothes in Winter?
That's a random question! I guess Winter clothes in Summer, because then I can just remove layers until I was comfortable. Summer clothes in Winter?! I would be a Popsicle!

Would you rather be able to only wear a ponytail or a messy bun?
Well, this implies that I know how to pull off the messy bun without looking like I have gum stuck in my hair... But if I could ever pull it off, I would pick a messy bun. They're just so chic!

Final question! Would you rather live without makeup or live without nail polish?
Hint, this blog is called I Heart Nail Art... The answer is obvious! Even the thought of living without nail polish gives me chills...

Thanks for reading! I tag anyone who would like to do this Tag. If you do it, leave me a link in the comments!
-xo Brittany
To check out other Tags I've done, click here.

Would you rather live without makeup or live without nail polish? Let me know in the comments!

Follow on Bloglovin



0 comments: