Shell Pictorial Part III

Hello everyone! Welcome to the last installment of my seashell pictorials. 

This is the third and final shell and it looks a bit like this:


STEP ONE:
Use a thin paintbrush and black paint/polish to paint a circular pacman looking shape.
(spare me, it's 1:30 AM)


STEP TWO:
Fill in the inside of the shell with a tan paint/polish.


STEP THREE:
Re-outline the shell, be sure to make a swirl inside the shell with the black paint/polish.


STEP FOUR:
Paint thin, short strokes of white paint/polish inside the shell.


STEP FIVE:
Repeat step four but with brown paint/polish. Slightly overlap the two colors.



and that's it! 
I hope this was something you guys enjoyed. I'm actually kind of impressed I actually got this all done. I'm kind of the laziest person EVER.

anyway if you guys try this please tag me! I would love to see!

Thanks for reading!



0 comments: