Nail Art with Phineas & Ferb

Although just a year from being a legal adult, I still love to watch cartoons. 

One of the shows I absolutely love is Phineas and Ferb!
It's simply adorable.

I've been wanting to do Phineas and Ferb nails for just about forever. 

Finally I got around to painting them;




I really do love how these turned out. I opted for a simple gradient background which I think looks nice.


Ignore the paper cut on my pinky.


On the index finger I used Island Girl Molokai Dream. It's a gorgeous bubblegum pink. Usually I'm not a fan of pink, but this one is great. 


Okay last picture I promise.

Oh you might have noticed that I have a curved watermark now. I know a lot of people want watermarks like this so I'm making a tutorial to show how you can make your own. 

I think that's about it! 

Thanks for reading!



0 comments: