Nail Polish Haul

     I was an Avon rep for a bit, but I just quit recently. Even though I left, I still really like Avon's nail polishes, so I did a little shopping. I won't give any reviews on them, because of the bias issue, but I still wanted to show what I got.
    
     Avon polish is on the expensive side - for me anyway-. They usually cost $6 or more. I bought these in two different orders, and Avon was having buy one, get one free sales and intro specials so that brought the cost down.

Sea Breeze/Voltage/POP/Celestial
POP is insane! I love it. Sorry about the picture quality, the lighting in my house was not working with me.
Burnished Copper/Delicate White/Tweed
 The Brushed Metals one is new, I haven't tried it yet, but I can't wait. The delicate white polish comes with a very thin brush for nail art.
Smoky Plumes/On Point Blue/On The Go Pink/Lime Splatter.
I haven't even opened Lime Splatter yet, but I love the color. This picture doesn't do it justice, it is a very light yellow/green color with a bit of shimmer.

Well, thanks for reading my first post. I plan on blogging more hauls, as well as reviews, nail art tutorials, things from my daily life, and just random beauty related stuff I think of.

Brittany

0 comments: