Dots Mini Haul

so I recently went on a shopping trip to Dots with my mom. I don't know if everyone knows what Dots is, but it's a chain of "fast fashion" boutique style stores that only carry women's clothes. It's obviously not super expensive, and that's why I LOVE it. The clothes are not high end or anything, but if you take care of them they will last a long time. I have jeans from there that I only paid $10 for and I've had them for years. I am on a budget so I didn't go crazy or anything, but here's what I got:
Sheer collared tank - $16



I saw this shirt weeks ago and have wanted it ever since. I was so shocked they still had it because the stock changes in that store really quickly. They only had it in extra large but I'm like a medium/small. I wasn't going to get it, but the only shirt they had that was similar to this one had weird glittery pockets that looked like a bedazzler threw up on it. No thanks. So, I bought the extra large. It's actually not bad. It's really long, but I figure I can wear it with leggings to cover me since leggings are nothing more than glorified tights anyway.
Cute owl Necklace - $8


I love owls. I have an embarrassingly large collection of owl things already, but when I saw this I instantly wanted it. It's at the point where if anything has an owl on it, I will buy it. It was only $8, but I could have got it for less because Dots was having a buy one, get one half off sale on jewelry. But nothing else was calling me, and I don't like to shop just for the sake of shopping.

Well, that was my Dot's shopping mini haul. Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think in the comments.

Brittany








0 comments: