Summer Sparkles

This is going to be a very quick post since these nails need little explanation! They're much simpler than my usual designs but I love how sunny and sparkly they are. I used Missguided 'Misslead' (free in a magazine agesssss ago, I'm sure many other ladies have this polish!) over Fearne 'Lemon Drizzle', which is a gorgeous lemon yellow. For my accent nail I applied 3 coats of my old faithful Models Own 'Juicy Jules'... How amazing is this nail varnish?! Because a girl can never be too sparkly, I finished off with yellow gems in a triangular shape at the bottom. This is one of the shades I got in my little £1.00 gem wheel from Amazon... Bloody bargain! As always I topped my nails with my Models Own 3-in-1 clear coat.

It feels kind of weird doing a tiny post without a photo tutorial, but I guess it's proof that I don't ALWAYS have extravagant nails!

0 comments: