One Month Old!

I can't quite believe that Little Tip Off has been up and running for a month... In some ways it feels like it's gone so quickly, however I also feel like I've been blogging forever! I'm so pleased with the response I've received so far, and extremely grateful for all of the positive feedback. I now have 24 lovely followers, however I must mention that both Google Reader and Hellocotton are retiring very soon, so if you  read Little Tip Off using these platforms then please refollow via Bloglovin' or She Said Beauty :) 

I'm currently cooking up a special idea for this occasion, and it should be complete by the end of the day, so keep checking back for new design and tutorial! I was very naughty this morning and managed to buy myself a few more naily treats - nothing too exciting, just some nail varnish remover, some makeup sponges for gradients, and a two new polishes in white and beigey-creamy-mink (it's one of those colours that you just can't explain!) Anyway, if all goes well with this darn uni work, I should have enough time this afternoon to create some gradient/ombre nails as I haven't done this in a while.

Once again, thank you for reading Little Tip Off! I really love receiving feedback so please don't hesitate to let me know what you think. If you have any questions or suggestions, just comment on the applicable post, drop me an email at littletipoff@live.com, or hit the pretty pink buttons to the right!
Update: In the middle of creating pink and coral water marbled nails, I managed to spill nail varnish remover all over my precious iPhone! It is currently submerged in a bowl of rice, however I think the damage is well and truly done, and, depending on the insurance excess, I'm going to have to put up with a crazy fuzzy screen for the rest of my contract :( A new design will have to wait until tomorrow, I am too busy mourning my loss!

0 comments: