Impress Challenge

Day Seven, Last Day!

 This is the last day of my challenge and review of the Impress Press-on Manicure by Broadway Nails.


I am so shocked I made it to day seven, and only lost one press-on. These are very well made, and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a durable press-on manicure.
My only grievances are with the leftover plastic tabs underneath the free-edges - Seriously, no one could have filed them down during manufacturing?-, the fact that the design decal began to wear away, revealing the white plastic underneath, only a few days into wearing them, and that the nails were so short I had to cut down my own nails to fit them.
Other than those issues, I was pleased with the look of the design - It's called Love Struck-, how glossy the nails looked, and stayed throughout, and the strength and durability.

Now for removal!
The instructions state:
To remove, either gently peel off from the sides, or apply nail polish remover around the edges, wait one minute, then peel off.
I am way too lazy today to wait for the polish remover, so I just pulled them off by the sides. It actually was a challenge! I had to use my sad excuse for upper-body strength to remove them. 
Below are some pictures of my nails after removal. I was worried the adhesive, and tough removal, may have damaged my nails, but they look great. There is a bit of residue from the glue, but that is easily removable with some polish remover.

While they look fine, they could use a good filing and buffing!

I think the Impress Press-on Manicure would be great for special occasions, no worries about chips or smudges. And great for people who are not the best at designs, and don't want to pay for expensive salon trips. I don't think I would wear these for as long as I did for the blog. Personally, I get bored easily, and usually change my polish at least a couple times a week. But it is amazing that they can last a whole week with just a thin layer of adhesive. Perfect for people who are not as impatient as myself, and prefer to wear a nail look for a longer period of time. If you see them at your local drugstore I would recommend giving them a try. The kit comes in many different colors and designs, and are inexpensive at around $7 or $8.

Thanks for reading my Impress Challenge! I am so glad it's done! It was fun, but I have a lot of designs I want to share, and this series has taken up my time, and nails. I will be testing out more products like this soon, but I want to focus on my designs for a bit. Look out Friday, as I am posting my first nail art tutorial! 

Thanks for reading!
Brittany

Have you tried the Impress Press-on Manicure? Let me know what you thought of them in the comments.

Follow on Bloglovin

To read the Impress Challenge in its entirety click here.

Side note: My brand new 30 pack of nail art striping tape finally arrived from china today! So basically my head is spinning at all the design ideas I want to implement with them. Keep an eye out!

0 comments: