A Month in Mani's

A Monthly round up of all my manicure looks. August 2013


I thought it might be fun to do a round up of all the manicures and designs I have done in August, with links to the corresponding posts. Because of my Impress Press-on Manicure experiment I have missed a few design Ideas I was going to do in August, but there's always September!

For this polka dot look I used a white polish base, with four coats of Maybelline Polka Dots Clearly Spotted, and a coat of Sally Hanson Double Duty base & top coat in one.

To make this striped design I used two coats of Milani Neon Pink Hottie as my base color, and Avon Nail Art Enamel Delicate White to create the differently sized stripes. Then I applied a coat of Sally Hanson Double Duty base & top coat in one.


For this look I used a base of white polish, two coats of Covergirl Outlast Mint Mojito, and a coat of Sally Hanson Double Duty Base & top coat in one.


For this frame design I used two coats of Wet & Wild Megalast I Need a Refresh-mint as my base, then I used a detail brush to apply Essie Go Overboard around the edges, and finally a coat of Sally Hanson Double Duty base & top coat in one.
(From Blue Frames)

I used Broadway Nails Impress Press-on Manicure LoveStruck.


Thanks for reading!
Brittany

What manicure was your favorite? What was your favorite manicure that YOU did in August?

Follow on Bloglovin


0 comments: