A Month in Mani's

A Monthly round up of all my manicure looks. September 2013.


Side note: I started my very first Photo-a-day challenge on Instagram! It's called #SupergorgeousOct and it's already really fun. If your participating too, or just curious on my progress, check out my Instagram link on the right under "Places to Find Me!".


My first manicure look for September was actually my very first nail art tutorial! I used many polishes, but for the look above I used Color Club Nomadic in Nude, Color Club Earthy Angel, and NYC Fashion Safari. With a top coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat in one.


This design was made using Sally Hansen Gilty Pleasure, NYC French White, and Milani A Rose Mylady. With a top coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat in one.


This look was made using Revlon Moon Candy. I used two coats of the dark violet base, and four coats of the luminescent glitter. Then I applied a coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat in one.


This look is from my second nail art tutorial. For this design I used NYC French White, Butter London Cheeky Chops, NYC Black Lace Creme, and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet. Then I applied a top coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat in one.


This look was made using one coat of Milani A Rose Mylady as my base, three coats of Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Wool Lite, and a top coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat in one.


This manicure was made with one coat of Milani Beach Front as my base, three coats of Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Wool Knot, and a top coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty base & top coat in one.


This manicure look was made using a coat of white polish as my base, and three coats of Sally Hansen Sugar Coat. I skipped the top coat for fear of it smoothing out the texture too much.

Thanks for reading! I would say my favorite look from September would have to be my manicure using Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Wool Lite. It is just such a gorgeous shade of pale pink, and the fur texture is super adorable.







What was your favorite manicure? What manicure of yours are you most proud of from September? Let me know in the comments!

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments: